Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Mass
so...everyone was still sick, add a later than usual bedtime and stir in a breakfast of candy, and you don't exactly have a recipe for good behavior at Mass. Especially at a particularly full, particularly long Mass. But i really wanted to go. so i took Miriam, who was the least sick of all of us, having been the first to get it and first to recover; and left all the boys at home. most of the way through the Mass i picked her up only to find that she wasn't wearing underwear! so i whispered, shocked "where are your panties?!" she answered back equally shocked "at home!" lol. she has tried to go places without underwear under her dresses before, but we usually catch her when buckling her into her carseat. its always an adventure with Miriam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL...Charlotte did this once way back when Peter was still going to preschool everyday. Well, I'd picked her up to place her on my shoulders when I discovered her lack of undies. I'm pretty sure many noticed that day. Yeah girls!
Glad you were able to go. All mine fell asleep within the first hour of the (three hour) Easter Vigil we attended...Yeah for super late night Mass! I was so stoked.
Yeah, went through this with Juli. In San Antonio (think she was 3), she and I made it to the dressing room at Dillards before I knew. She yanked her dress over her head and I said, "Uooadgoaihaidfiafjo! :O !!!" (Well, something of that nature lol!) She said, "Oh I KNEW I forgot SOMETHING today!"
Hey, at least nobody else knew Mims forgot her panties! ;)
Post a Comment