That is the first thing I said with Rebekah - "I am too old to be having babies." Sorry, I haven't been by to see you but I'm pretty sure giving you my cooties isn't going to help your cause. Miss you!
HI! In high school i was voted most spazzy freak by my senior class! (ok so i think the actual award was most energetic) but now with three kids, an air force husband, and budding career as a homeschooler, most days i could really use a nap!
2 comments:
I second that... and really... is it contagious? People, don't drink the water in Omaha!
That is the first thing I said with Rebekah - "I am too old to be having babies." Sorry, I haven't been by to see you but I'm pretty sure giving you my cooties isn't going to help your cause. Miss you!
Post a Comment