all clear. sorry about the worry. but i am concerned. anyone else who uses nfp knows that you always know when your period is coming. because its 14 days after you ovulate, and you have to have that nailed down....or you find yourself actually 'planning a family.' this time i was off. i must have misinterpreted my symptoms. we are off the hook, because jason was out of town. but had he been home and i screwed this up im sure i would be pregnant. i need to get another basal thermometer.
oh yeah, jason is leaving today. im considering anti-depressants.
3 comments:
A while back I bought a large batch of LH strips to help me nail down the ovulation time a bit better. I got over 100 on ebay for about $20 I think. Anyhow, it sure helps if you loose the thermometer, or take a trip...or something. You'll ovulate 24-48 hours after you've had a positive result, and then you can assume period 16 to 17 days later.
I still chart, I just added the LH strips to my data now, as back up.
Coffee and chocolate are both anti-depressants, and Starbucks will combine them in obscene doses for you OTC. =)
lol. i already self medicate with coffee and chocolate! plus starbucks is expensive. you need a prescription for zoloft, but then its free at the clinic pharmacy! hee hee
Post a Comment